Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hola, senior's, is zis the place?

Yes, yes it is my monocromatic friend. Today I have 2 spacific thing's I'd like to discuss. The first of which is to tell you about my eye appointment, and second I'm supposed to tell you about a web site I found today. So, without any further adue, lets get started!

First I think I'll tell you how this new web page is actually a very intelligent, well thought out, put togoether page that, would actually take hour's to read all of it's info that's on it, but it is quite the page. I'll tell you what, if I, personaly, hadn't gotten this brain injury, and was allready a pastor of some church somewhere, I think I would have missed an awful lot in life, and probably would have never thought twice about it! Seriously, for this reason, I am very thankful, and gratefull to the drunk party who collided with me and the Swanson family that fatefull afternoon, and, once agian, I am thankfull to have this brain injury.

Anyway, I have to move on now, or I'll never get done. I actually have to get going, my Mothern need's my help, and she's calling my name. Sereiously, their it is agian. So I'll have to say good bye dear friend's. See you later.

2 comments:

  1. Brandon, I look forward to being there to support you on your road to recovery.

    It is exciting to see how dedicated you are to your eye exercises!

    I'm looking forward to reading some of the websites you've found.

    I'll be checking back to read your blog often.

    See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a unique perspective, that of being thankful. I think it's important that you give other's permission to share that with you.

    ReplyDelete