Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hey everyone,

Hello ya'll! I thought I would quickly put my "write around Portland" story entitled: "My past life." It goes a little something like this;


" This object connect's me to a past life, full of memories. It's like being transported there through some type of magic. And, I'm not really sure when it takes place. I just know it takes place, and in thinking about the object I'm free of all that stuff they had to do to me to survive the awful car crash that shluld have ended my life. But, it did not end my life, no. I'm guessing that allmighty God had other plans for me. Plans to do something wonderful, something cherished and magnificent. What that thing is however, I cannot say. But whatever it'll be, it'll be, and that's, all that I can say about that...at this time."

Thank you all, very, very, very much for making this special peice of writing possible. Thank you all, very, very, very, very much!!!

4 comments:

  1. I wish you all could have heard his deliver! This actor knows his stuff!! Two people came up to him afterwards and commented on his delivery and told him how much they loved his piece. This stage-mom was proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will have to do a reading for some of us! Hey Brandon, I don't see any bragging on your blog about your water skiing and boat driving experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Write Around Portland project where you did this writing about your Bible has a display at the Art Museum in Portland, doesn't it. Do you have more info on where it is located and for how long?

    I hear that you're going to do more writing with this group in the future. I'd love to read some more of what you're writing -- could you add it to this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. God does have plans to do something wonderful, something cherished and magnificent with your life....plans for a future and a hope. We are so privileged to be observers of this miracle.

    ReplyDelete