Thursday, September 30, 2010
Sooo, I just wanted to say...
I just wrote something I rather like on my...oh, shoot! Now I can't remember where it was I wrote the dang thing, oh well, I'll probably think of it later, but, if I do, I may not remeber to write back to you and tell you where it was that I wrote it...oh, memory, memory, why do you do this to me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for dinner last night, Brando.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you wrote it in your journal???
Talk to you soon,
Dallas
Or maybe it was the piece that you wrote at Writing Around Portland?
ReplyDeleteYou had a really busy Friday - you worked with your new therapist and got new memory exercises. Then you went to Write Around Portland. Then you did eye exercises and went to the gym. And then the day ended with Open Door. Oh, and then you wrote in your blog at 11:44 p.m.
It's "Write Around Portland,"
ReplyDelete