Anyway, I was just going to tell you that I'm sorry for not going to OPEN DOOR dinner tonight, but, yea know, I figure it's ok to miss one night out of a million. Seriously, I'm figuring that I go there about every Friday, from the day we opened bussiness, to today, I'd say they have earned a break from me. Any way, I deffinetly had fun at the Davis's house. It was very fun. So, I'm happy!
Anyway, I was just going to tell you that I'm sorry for not going to OPEN DOOR dinner tonight, but, yea know, I figure it's ok to miss one night out of a million. Seriously, I'm figuring that I go there about every Friday, from the day we opened bussiness, to today, I'd say they have earned a break from me. Any way, I deffinetly had fun at the Davis's house. It was very fun. So, I'm happy!
ReplyDeleteSo, like I was saying, how's it going with you guy's?
ReplyDelete