Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Last night it was nice to have Jerry and Vickie over for dinner. We had sweet and sour chicken...very tasty. Today I went and saw the new 'Robin Hood' film with my mother. It was really rather good, I thought so any way. Some people may tell you otherwise, but they couldn't give you a reason for there opinion being other wise, and so I say, never mind all you folk's who have differen't opinions, I'm sticking with mine, and mine say's, that it was a lovely movie and I can't wait untill the sequal comes out...if there is in fact going to be a sequal, which I think would make it even better, if for no other reason than to say, "Hey look" says the young man by the theatre. "There coming out with a sequal to that 'Robin Hood' film!!! That would be, as they say in france, "Tres magnifique." At least I think that's how you spell "Tres magnifique," if it isn't how it's spelled, then I say, come one french people, can't you get your frases spelled correctly? I mean geez. Well, any way, I believe I have wasted enough of your time, and, possibly enough of mine as well, with the correct spelling of: "TRES MAGNIFIQUE" and all that jazz, so with that, I shall bid you, a fond farewell. See you later!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Was Robin Hood in 3-D? It is amazing what they can do with the new technology! I'm glad that you're writing in your blog! I look forward to reading it and hearing about what you're doing and what you are thinking about it. I hear that you went to your eye appointment and have a new exercise that couples eye focus and ball pouncing -- I can't wait to try this with you on Friday! Who do you think will be able to complete the task the fastest? See you then, Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now as for pronouncing things in french - I speak it fluently - french fries, french dressing, french onion dip, french cuffs (ok Chris added this one french kiss) - I'm sort of thinking that you had the empha sis on the wrong syl able - but you get the idea close - ok Brandon - now for the Trivia on Robin Hood - when did he become the famous good guy - before he went to fight in the crusades and when pray-tell did Maid Marion come into his life? - inquiring minds want to know - I'm thinking we could get a pretty good dialog going on here - and as for adding pictures, quotes, links to other web sites - anyway - you know how to reach me on Facebook as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't figure out how to do this right. I like the web-site, it's just that I have no idea of how to use it most of the time. EEEAAAAAAGHGHGHGH!!!

    ReplyDelete