Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Hey everyone,

How's it going? With me it's going preatty good, I guess, it could be going better, but, ehh, anyway, on to my blog! Today I woke up at a little bit after 10:00 am. Kay came over at about 4:30, and after she left, I went to the store with my mother. Preatty much the same as alway's. And then I took a break out of this increadibly busy scheduled day, to write to you, arent I the sweetest? Any way, now that I have that done I think I'll go down stair's and watch some TV, and then off to bed. Good night everyone! ~you know the funny thing about this, is, no one will probably even read this, even so, all the same, I say good night to you, every last one of you who read's this blasted thing.

5 comments:

  1. Of course I am reading this! Less than 12 hours after you wrote it. I saw the Water Tower Bucket Boys last Thursday night. They were great. We should go see them together sometime.

    See you on Saturday!
    Happy early-Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm reading this! Your blog is one of only a few that I pull up every day I'm at home!

    How young will you be on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gees-a-looooouise! We do exist!!!! And we do read what you write....And we do love you! And you are having a birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading this and I read your blog everyday that you write on it. I enjoy seeing how and what you are doing. Thanks for writing it this blog Brandon. See you tonight at Open Door and tomorrow at your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, we missed your party yesterday. We work weekends at The Cabins. Hope it was smashing.

    We remember the first time we saw you: you were the bellhop in the Sandy High School production. You were fantastic -- could not stop laughing -- keep it up.

    Let us know how the party went the next time you blog.

    Bob and Margaret

    ReplyDelete