Road to recovery. It's dark and ominious, but there's no place I'd rather be!!
As you know, you and your mom got me excited about going to Ashland to see some plays -- you're there now and we're going in a month. What plays did you see that you think Robert and I would like -- be sure to tell me why you think we'd like them. Also where are good places to eat? See you soon.
Hey Brando! Kat and I are back from Crater Lake. Are you free this weekend?
i am free this weekend, it's funny that you should mention that!
As you know, you and your mom got me excited about going to Ashland to see some plays -- you're there now and we're going in a month.
ReplyDeleteWhat plays did you see that you think Robert and I would like -- be sure to tell me why you think we'd like them.
Also where are good places to eat?
See you soon.
Hey Brando! Kat and I are back from Crater Lake. Are you free this weekend?
ReplyDeletei am free this weekend, it's funny that you should mention that!
ReplyDelete