Road to recovery. It's dark and ominious, but there's no place I'd rather be!!
Search This Blog
Monday, September 27, 2010
Hey Every-body.
So, I'm not to sure why I'm doing this any more, could you guy's please tell me, . . . so I can remember???!!?? I'm sorry, I just don't have much hope these day's, that's all, well, I'll see you later....probably...
Why do you do this -- well for a number of reasons 1) there are folks that want to know what and how you're doing and this is a good way to do it. 2)this is one of those social media things that your generation has found is good for keeping connected to each other. 3)you have always cared about other people and this could be a way to connect with other young people who are on a similar journey as yours -- letting them see that they are not alone in their journey.
Thank you for that lovely bit of "humph!" Kay!! I just have one small little problem, how do I get connected with youth in simalar situation's as my self??? Anyone could help me hear, not just Kay! But all the same, thank you.
Why do you do this -- well for a number of reasons 1) there are folks that want to know what and how you're doing and this is a good way to do it. 2)this is one of those social media things that your generation has found is good for keeping connected to each other. 3)you have always cared about other people and this could be a way to connect with other young people who are on a similar journey as yours -- letting them see that they are not alone in their journey.
ReplyDeleteThank you for that lovely bit of "humph!" Kay!! I just have one small little problem, how do I get connected with youth in simalar situation's as my self??? Anyone could help me hear, not just Kay! But all the same, thank you.
ReplyDelete