Road to recovery. It's dark and ominious, but there's no place I'd rather be!!
Search This Blog
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Hey You All...
I'm a little bit bored, a little bit...huu....I don't really know what I am at this point, I just know that it's a rather nice day outside and I shouldn't be spending it in hear, when I could be out their. So, without further adue, I shall, fancilly, dissapear...
Thank you Dallas, I will try and put more of the spunk in my writing that you so ellegently put, "That was a beautiful sentence." in the post comment, comment...yea, I'm gonna shut up now. See ya later Dallas!
That was a beautiful sentence. Lots of rhythm and rhyme. See you tonight.
ReplyDeleteDallas
Thank you Dallas, I will try and put more of the spunk in my writing that you so ellegently put, "That was a beautiful sentence." in the post comment, comment...yea, I'm gonna shut up now. See ya later Dallas!
ReplyDeleteBrandon