Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My road to recovery...

....neeed's something, ... more. Don't you think? What are all of your thought's on Brandon's road to Recovery? I'm serious about this, I seriously think that something has to, change or be differen't....so with that I'm asking all of you to reply to this message, as a sort of cry, for something better. Yes, I'm thinking that will do very nicely.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brandon- I enjoy reading your blog. I really would like to read about your day...what you did, favorite thing you have done this week, stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandon - you ask about what we think about your road to recovery, your path to recovery. I think that you are on it! You are traveling on it, making progress, taking each step and then taking the next one. You are at a different place on your path today then you were yesterday. I know that you are not on this path by yourself, that God is with you. I'm thinking of Proverbs 3:5-6 that reminds us:
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and do not lean on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,
    and He will make your path straight.
    God hears your cry for something better, I'll be praying for you as you trust in Him and walk His straight path towards it.
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandon -- remember to tell folks what you did on Tuesday morning, October 12. I could give you a hint but you can also look in your planner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something better....we do not always see it coming....but it will come! Sometimes the only thing we have to hold on to is the knowledge that we want change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes, yes, thank you all, very much for every thing you have written. I will be studying these comment's for a very long time, so, thank's again!

    ReplyDelete