Sunday, June 27, 2010
Hey, Hey, Hey!!!!
Hey everyone, I'm just writing my daily blog, approximately...3 day's late? It may be even later than that, but anyway. Today I got a chance to hang out with Dallas. It was really, really fun to do that. We took off in his car and just drove for a while. It was really nice, I don't know, maybe he thought that it would never end, but not me. Nope, I had a blast. You know, I'm really glad that he did come over. Almost as glad as I would have been if Andrew would have called me as well, but you can't blame him for everything! He wrote me a very good email...8, or maybe 9 weeks ago? Was it nine? I'm not to sure, I've thought about it for a while, but I can't be to sure. Anyway, it was quite a while ago the last time I recieved an email from Andrew. Anywhooo, I shall now leave you with the sound of sweet, sweet, silence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment