Brandon, It was good being able to work with you today on your calendar for the week. We can make changes along the way to make it work better for you but you made a great start today.
On the news tonight, they said that we have gone 7 days without rain -- and this was the first time in 6 months that this has been the case! Guess that's why I feel like I have webbed feet!
Yea, you may feel like you have webbed feet, but my toe's actually are webbed...thinking about it with this much thought, is really kind of digusting, sorrry, I'm tierd, see ya later Kay.
actually it's the 14th of this year, the year 2010
ReplyDeleteBrandon, It was good being able to work with you today on your calendar for the week. We can make changes along the way to make it work better for you but you made a great start today.
ReplyDeleteOn the news tonight, they said that we have gone 7 days without rain -- and this was the first time in 6 months that this has been the case! Guess that's why I feel like I have webbed feet!
See you soon, Kay
Yea, you may feel like you have webbed feet, but my toe's actually are webbed...thinking about it with this much thought, is really kind of digusting, sorrry, I'm tierd, see ya later Kay.
ReplyDelete