Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Hey yo...yo....you all, how's it g...g.g.g.g...g...going?

Hello imaginary man that I've made up to make me not so sad about my-self...yea....I probably should have thought this one out a liiiiittle more before I had actually gone and written the stuff down...oh well....
Anyway, how's it going in your nick of the wood's? Eh? Preatty good? Is that what you said to me? I'm sorry but, unless you can talk louder, I'm thinking were going to have a problem on our hand's. A very, very, very, serious, problem.
Ya know, I just realized that I've got to update you all on my progress, and in order to do that, I've got to cut the chit chat and get on to more, deep thought's, and, um...other stuff.
So, with that,

Today was an okay day. First, I got up, then, Rick Lemoncello came over to install the telovison reminder system on a TV that he brought from his school. Then, Kyla and Jon, packed up the remainder of there stuff, and off they went to go back to Southern Oregon...boo-hoo....aaaaaaaand that's all the stuff I can remember for today. I'm sure I've forgeten something, but, you know what they say about a memery loss sufferer getting everything...what?...you mean to tell me that neither of you two idiot's can tell me what they say? or...I suppose, "said" would probably fit a little bit nicer there. But anyway, that's not the point. The point of this entire speech was, eaeah, never mind. I'm going to bed, see ya all on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment