Monday, June 21, 2010
Crap!!
I kind of figured it would be this way! So I just got back from the latest meeting with Dr. ... oh, I don't know, but any way, I just got back from the latest meeting with the Dr, and, I'll be darned if I couldn't tell you what he was going to say, before he sayd it. Guy's, I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I'm going to do something. And something, is probably nothing...honestley, I probably just have to realize that it is just a fact of life that I've got to get used to...I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
?
ReplyDelete~Kendra
Brandon, I've read your most resent blog over and over -- I so wish I could say something that would be profound and make everything seem right. But I know and you know that wouldn't work because I'm not working through the issues that you are.
ReplyDeleteTwo things, however -- #1)I do want to encourage you to keep writing in your blog -- and telling us exactly what's going on in your mind and #2)Know that there are so many of us that have you daily in our thoughts and prayers.
With Hope and Love, Kay
Thank's Kay, I know, I know, I know better than most that God has an amazing plan planned out for me, I just have to be patiant, and work through these stupid little things that somehow have me bogged down...but again, I do want to say thank you Kay, for everything.
ReplyDelete