Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Gees-a-looooouise!

I'm sorry, but you'd think I'd be able to get this adding a new post every day thing down pat, it just isn't working for me, you know what I'm saying? Does anyone else have this problem? Forgeting the blog exists and...aagh, I don't know. I'm pleased to see you here though! That mean's one of ... one of three things, yes three sounds good, anyway, #1, you are a loyal friend of mine and are checking up on me, #2 you are a creepy guy looking for your next fix on meth, and to you I'd say, you wanna chat for a few minites? or #3 and I'm sorry for saying this, but you never know, you are a lost soul, searching for the devine light, and to those I also would say, come here, and well talk for a minute. To EVERYONE else reading my blog I say, could you spare some time to share with me? > Anywho, just thought I'd say hello to the 5 or 6 people I know are followers of my blog, and I promise, this will not be the last you here of me!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Brandon - whoop whoop - you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to write here just so that I could reply - I read this page morning and night - and I'm looking up to you to take the lead here - I'm working on a couple of things that I hope will help you with the reminding to be somewhere (like writing on the blog here) everyday and maybe at certain times - I asked you a question last week - where did Robin meet Maid Marion (and more particularly) when in his life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a second, just a second, I've almost got it, no, I haven't got it, I tried, looked it up on a few site's, and all I've found in all my year's as Brandon, which is 23, going on 24, is that she wasn't the maid maryon that everybody think's she was, she was more of a woman than you or I will ever, ever, let me say it again, ever be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you so kindly pointed out and I'm thinking a few others will agree - it's a good thing that she was more of a woman - of course what I've seen in some legendary stories is that she was more of a swordsman than you and I will ever be too - so was she actually a childhood friend of Robin's? --that's the true question. And oh yea - my wife was laughing at your comment - keep searching pal - you're not there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandon, We're back from a week in the mid-west -- where the temperatures were over 90 and the humidity was high and the sun was out! Actually we could have done without the humidity but the sun and temperature felt great!

    We fit into the #1 category (your friend checking in with you). We'll be checking in to hear about your new adventures at Mt. Hood Community College!

    Take care and have a great end to the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see some activity on this blog.....from a category#1 friend...keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Brandon, We missed you today. Hope you had a good day with your father.

    ReplyDelete