Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Hey everybody!
How's it going on your side of the fence? On my side, it's getting preattier...preatteier....preatty, yes, it's getting preatty, I must say all of your messages to me were very, very helpful. Especially your's ROBERT! However, I'm useing what little battery life I have to type this so I'll make it short, and sweet, Aaaaaaa, yeaaaaaaaaaa, yeaaaaaaaaaaaa, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Thank you, and, good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Brandon! It is great to read your blog!! I like all the questions Rob posted for you to ponder. Pondering is a very good thing! Thanks for setting up all of those telephones. It will be good for you to have one in your room... maybe I should call you right now... at 6:15 am... hmmmmmmmm.
ReplyDeleteBrandon -- THE SUN IS OUT. I almost forgot what it looked like! I hear that you're back at the gym a couple of days a week. What kind of exercise routine are you doing?
ReplyDeleteWell, I off today running errands as we're going back to the midwest to visit our relatives in Wichita and St. Louis next week. I sure hope it is sunny there (but not too hot!)
Hi ya again Brandon - ok it's Thursday night June 3rd and you know I'm going to be looking out here every night for something you've written from the night before or morning and one more thing you need to know about me - and while I've never been on Jeopardy or any other trivia game show - my head is full of useless knowledge --so today's quiz - what do the 36 Columns on the Lincoln Memorial Signify ---also about working out at the gym - are you by chance an early morning person at all - Chris and I try to go 3 or 4 mornings a week about 5am - I love to play racquetball - or lift weights, etc - so any morning you're game - you let me know - I'll wake your butt up about 4:30 and pick you up at 5 --I have to be back at the house by 7 to get ready for work - ok now to All the other people reading - we need more followers - blast all those you know to get on board this project - and please send me emails as well StubbyFDH@aol.com
ReplyDeleteIf I did send you an email, I wouldn't know what to send, so I guess this will have to work, for now!
ReplyDeleteBut you know I love you for following these thing's!
ReplyDelete