Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nothinsupwithme? Duuuuuude. It'smorelikenothingsupwithyou,knowwhatI'msaying? Yea, ok, I'm, I'm, I can't even think of the word for the way I feel right now. Yes, it is very strange, but, if I'm to continue on this path I've so boldly blazed before me, I'm going to have to start writing better, that is something that I'll have to do, no matter what the situation is. So, I therefore, is that spelled correctly? I'm sorry, it's just that ever since the accident I've been doing something's that are really unlike me. Like, spelling for example...I can't spell a word wrong, at least any word that I think is wrong. Another thing is I'm much more carefull about recycling the right thing's. Because I know, that their are thing's you can recycle, and thing's that have a little number on them, but can't be recycled. It's stuff like that that I get all hissey about, and stuff like, cleaning my bedroom, or cleaning my bathroom, that just fall's through the crack's. You know what I'm saying. Probably not. Oh well, it was worth a shot...see ya later.

1 comment:

  1. Big day today! First day of class and first day of VBS. You are really blazing a path that is going to get you to where you want to be.....and enjoying the sights along the way! See you soon

    ReplyDelete