Hello. I was just in the neighborhood and thought I'd drop my 2 cent's in the bucket. So, here!...We!!....GO!!!!...So, anyway, I just wanted to really quickly make an appearance, and tell about my rafting experience I had last weekend, before I get to eating lunch. Soooooo, my rafting trip was very fun, it had about 25 kid's (on the trip, not on each raft) and, as I said before, it was very, very, very fun. It was so much fun that I've decided to write a song for the rafting trip, it's called, "THE RAFTING EXTRAVAGANZA!" It goes like this, Bum chica bum bum, Bum chica bum bum, Bum chica bum bum, bum! "the rafting...................extravaganza!!!" Bum chica bum bum, Bum chica bum bum, Bum chica bum bum, BOOM!!!!
I really like where it's headed, but I'm not sure about the courus in a few part's. We'll see. So, Sandy, are you happy? I thought you might be, that's why I'm asking> Anyway, I'll see ya later ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment