Howdy, Brandon. Glad your Saturday was a good one. I was with you on Friday at Write Around Portland and I can tell you (and everyone else) that that was a great time -- and you did some super writing! See you soon, Kay
It was a great day. Hope you guys had a blast at the Sandy Mt Festival. I briefly saw you pass but never saw you again. I am glad you had the special time with Dallas, Katie, Matt, Lindy and Andrew. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I am in catoragory #1 friend (family).
Howdy, Brandon. Glad your Saturday was a good one. I was with you on Friday at Write Around Portland and I can tell you (and everyone else) that that was a great time -- and you did some super writing! See you soon, Kay
ReplyDeleteIt was a great day. Hope you guys had a blast at the Sandy Mt Festival. I briefly saw you pass but never saw you again. I am glad you had the special time with Dallas, Katie, Matt, Lindy and Andrew. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I am in catoragory #1 friend (family).
ReplyDelete