Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hey Everyone!

I'm in a hurry so excuse any spelling error's I might make. I just wanted to tell you about my day before I head on over to the park for a little bit of musical enjoyment. I trimmed the rody that was bothering me, and I also read for a little while, as well as shooting a little toy bow and arrow that I got a couple of week's ago from the Mt. Festival. Now, I'm going to enjoy my dinner to the sound's of the: "Water tower bucket boy's." To everyone that isn't their, I say, hey, c'mon! Get over here and listen to the sweet sweet sound, of the band I just mentioned. See ya'all later.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Brandon -- WOW the rafting trip must have been fun. Did you take any pictures? It would be great to see one - can you post it on your blog page? I don't know how to do that but didn't you have to do some photo stuff at your computer class?

    I hear that your next adventure is a trip to Ashland. You're having a busy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water Tower Bucket Boys!!! I googled them after reading your blog. What a crazy name for a band. They rock. Their website is sooo homemade, but their sound is very cool. My favorite was Goatheads. What random lyrics.

    http://www.watertowerbucketboys.com/

    They're like a local, more bluegrassy, Avett Brothers. I'm gonna go see them this Thursday night. They play at a pub near my house.

    Thanks for coming over this weekend. Talk to you soon. What did you read?

    Oh, before I forget. What time is your bbq this Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3:00pm, however, my mother just reminded me, it's not this saterday, it's next saterday. If my questioning my mother about said bbq was the correct thing to do, I believe some congratulation's are in order, if it was not the correct thing to do, then, I'm sorry Dallas, i've failed you, again.... wap...waaaap....waaaaaaaaap.

    ReplyDelete