Road to recovery. It's dark and ominious, but there's no place I'd rather be!!
Search This Blog
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Hey everybody!
Hey, Hows it goin? Huh? Oh, right, the e-mail. Well, not much has happend thusfar today. I'm going to have a wonderful trip to the Psychiatrist's. But other than that, I have no idea what going on. I'll keep you posted sir! See ya later!
I know that you've got a list of great websites with games to challenge one's memory. I'm tired of the games on my computer but still need to get the old brain working. Do you have one that you can recommend to me? See ya soon, Kay
I know that you've got a list of great websites with games to challenge one's memory. I'm tired of the games on my computer but still need to get the old brain working. Do you have one that you can recommend to me? See ya soon, Kay
ReplyDeleteSo was it a wonderful trip?? Neat to read your blog Brandon! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletewhere are you? I'm sitting here, and I can see Dallas's profile, and Robert's profile, but I can't see your's anywhere! Were are you???
ReplyDelete