Thursday, July 29, 2010
Hey Everybody!! How's it going?
With me, I'd say it's going, ... preatty good .... yea, preatty good. So, down to bussinesssssss... yea....I'm kinda hating the fact that I just went a little "s" crazy on everyone for a second their...I'm sorry....and it won't happen ... "single tear" any more! Any way, what was I saying? Oh yea, I remember! Started, yes, well, thing's started off this morning at the crack of dawn, probably a little before the crack of dawn, if I can remember correctly. Anyway, it was an early day today, because I had to get up in time to go to the Dr. Wojihowski??? Is that how you spell his name, eah, anyway, I had to go to the doctor's office for him to give me a much stronger Acne medication. Then I went to the gym with JoDell, and that was preatty fun as well, but not as fun as it was to go out to the "Elusive Trout Pub" for lunch, that was also with JoDell. Then, Denyse came over and did my eye exercise's with me. After wich, I travelled with Denyse to her daughter's very first Tennis match. It was great seeing Audrey play and the rest of the team as well, they all did a GREAT job!!! Then I went home and started typeing to you!! So, my day, was, as I said befor, or maybe I had the nerve not to just to watch you squerm...yes, I think that would be a lovely thing for me to do, anyway, as I was saying, my day was, excalliburriffic!! Or, if you'd prefer, very, very, very fun!!!!!!! And that's all that I have to say, . . . about that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment