Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello, and welcom too, the greatest, show, on, this side, of, the, cull-, da-, SACH!!!

Hello, I knew you wouldn't mind. So how goes it? Well with me it goes, preatty good. I am going to school with Hannah tommorow. At 4:45 Kay will be comming over, to do my calender for next week. I also wanted to tell you that today I went over to Portland to see Ryan Thorson and Kealy Thorson and their two brand new babies...of which who's name escape's me. I am sorry about that Ryan, Kealy, but anyway, ...uh....new church. The Thorson's NEW CHURCH!!! Ahhh it was great. Yea, so anyway, after that we went out for lunch at "ACA-PULCO", it's a very good mexican resteraunt in East Portland. And now I'm going to watch a movie called "ELEPHANT WALK." So, with that I shall have to say "GOODNIGHT, GOODNIGHT, the world is fuuuul of light, and happiness..." I can't remember any of the other word's. But, goodnight, all the same.

3 comments:

  1. So Brandon, what did you think of Elephant Walk? It was kind of a cool statement on man's arrogance in the natural world, eh?

    And the elephants were cute.

    Tell me what you thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brando, it was good seeing you on Saturday. Rail Baron = a good game.

    Should I watch Elephant Walk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, interesting that you should ask me, since I'm the one with a huge brain injury going on. To answer my mother's question, I honestly don't remember any thing about the movie. Other than it was OK. Seriously, I can't remember any thing else except, a breif little thing is comeing to my mind about a window, that's all I can remember.
    Sorry Dallas, what was I saying to you? Oh, yes, to answer your question, I should like to point out that I do have a "BRAIN" . . . "INJURY" . . . and one should be careful in what he ask's of a brain injured person. That being said, I still would love to see you for a movie, perhaps on Thursday? Tell me later. I'll see you on the flip side, because, I honest...I honestly have no idea where I would see you otherwise...oh well. See ya Dallas!

    ReplyDelete