Friday, July 30, 2010
Helo!!!
I didn't want to do something that had been done befor, I appolagize to anyone who read's this blog and goes crazy over the title. Any way, back to what I was doing. Today, I wen't to "Write Around Portland," and then I came back to my house to do my eye thearapy. Then I went to Open Door. I think that my mother and her long time friend, Dan Lafferty were also home when I went their. Annnnnnnd; that's about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm noticing in reading your blogs that you are relating a lot more about what you've done during the day than when I first started reading your blog. That's great!
ReplyDeleteI know that this Write Around Portland was the last regular meeting. What did you all do?
Basically just did the usuall stuff we usually do in "Write Around Portland." Other than that I'm not sure what happened.
ReplyDelete