Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Hey!!
Hey, hey, hey...hey....hey, hey, hey. MmmmmK, I'm officially not doing that, (IE. Hey, hey, hey...hey) any further. I suppose I will have to think of something else to do. Now I just...wait ... a......second. I just had the most amazing Idea in the world. Ok, I, will do, my blog!!!.............yea...it sounded better in my head, I'm sorry. Anyway, what have I done so far today>....................................I cant remember that good, but I can remember that I started my day, as I always should, (but sometimes do not) with a shower, then I went with my father to see if I would make the bell's and wistle's go off in the right places. I failed the test's they had for me, miserably. Then I went home so I could be home for my arranged meeting with Kay, so we could plan my next week's arranged meeting's. After that, I had you on my plate, and let me tell you, I did such a good job, it's not even funny. Soooooooo, that's that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Howdy, Brandon -- well you are on a roll -- 11 blogs for July and we still have 4 days left!!!!
ReplyDeleteBrandon, If you're o.k. talking more about it, I know that those that follow your blog would be interested in what kind of tests they ran with you on Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteWere they tests that you do often to see how far you've gone on your 'road to recovery' or was this the first time you've taken them?
Have a great sunny day today!
You are a witty guy! Life is full of bells and whistles and arranged meetings!
ReplyDeleteSunshine in the forcast!
Dianne