Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Heya, Howthe heckareya?

Hey there! How the heck are you doing? Seriously? I've been talking to you for, gal, I don't know, at least two mounth's, right? So, how are you guy's doing? Seriously, I'm just trying to do you folk's a favor, you know? So any way, what have I done today? School, Rick came over, he discussed my day planner with me, and I packed for my trip for tommorow. Tommorow, I'm going to Central Oregon with my father. My father and I are taking a trip to Central Oregon for the weekend. We're going camping for the weekend! YES! It's true, I'm going camping for the weekend. And I'm seeing Kyla and Jon! After the camping trip, I'm going to Jon and Kyla's for the remainder of the weekend! It's going to be a very, very, very fun weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Have a blast Brandon on your camping/rafting trip. Tell Kyla and Jon hi and enjoy their pool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend. Enjoy the sun and family. We plan to go to Sisters for a couple of days at the end of the month. Central Oregon with the pines always feels and smells different. Enjoy.

    Bob and Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Brando. That sounds like a good weekend. I'll see you soon, man. It was really good to watch Despicable Me with you.

    ReplyDelete