Monday, July 5, 2010
Fobearance...no, it's not a "real" word, but let's see you come up with something better!
Hello you all. I'm sitting here at 11:19 p.m. and I've kida gone a little bit insane. Only a little bit though. Just...egh let me ... put that GUN DOWN> their we go. Now, down to bussiness. Okay, does any body have anything to say? Nobody? Geesh. Allright then, moving on to stuff Brandon did today, ; shoot. Bang! Ugh, ya got me son, ya got me really nice with all those sniper's and such on the building round the corner...Yea, I'm thinking it's time for me to go to bed...see ya later, you, old, peice of, ... junk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Howdy, Brandon -- sorry it's been a bit since I wrote you but the sun is finally out and I can 'see clearly'! You are right -- 11:14 p.m. is a good time for any of us to be thinking about going to bed!
ReplyDeleteQuestion to ponder: What's your favorite color? What does that color tell us about you? How about some of you other bloggers, what's your answer to this question?
Brandon!... you're scaring me son...
ReplyDelete